Fall Semester Ancient Greek Classes
Registration is now open! Reserve your seat now with a 25% deposit, and pay the rest later. Registration closes January 13th.
Learn Ancient Greek! Whether you are interested in Koine or Classical Greek, this course is for you. It will give you the foundation you need to continue into more advanced material, whichever dialect of Ancient Greek you wish to pursue. We will make use of the outstanding book Athenaze, a graded reader that allows the student to learn much of the Ancient Greek language through context alone, as well as a cutting-edge interactive digital textbook. Both tools are included with the price of tuition. After completing Ancient Greek 101, students will move on to Ancient Greek 102, which will prepare them for our Intermediate sequence.
- Cost: $850
- Beginner Ancient Greek Details:
- Sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 session per week
- Course lasts 15 weeks
- Begins week of January 25th
Students who complete Beginner Ancient Greek 101 receive 22.5 hours of live instruction time.
Interested in one-on-one instruction? Do you have a particular course of study you’d like to follow? Have a unique schedule that requires odd meeting times for class hours? Our Tutorials exist in order to meet the needs of any student at any Ancient Greek skill level, from Beginner to Expert levels. We can focus on Attic Greek, Koine Greek, or cover both, depending on your preference.
- Cost: $1,250
- Ancient Greek Tutorial Details:
- Sessions last 1 hour
- 15 total sessions
- Customize the schedule and curriculum according to your needs
Students who complete an Ancient Greek tutorial receive 15 hours of live, one-on-one instruction time.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: August – December
- Spring: January – May
- Summer: June – July
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Doodle poll to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI professors. Learn Ancient Greek from anywhere. All you need is a wifi connection and computer enabled with microphone and video.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Ancient Greek class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Greek class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.
Not Ready to Register?
Send us an inquiry! Ask a question! Send us a Greek phrase you’re struggling with!