Elementary School Latin 1
Registration for Elementary School Latin 1 is now open. Registration will close August 12th.
Elementary School Latin 1: September 2023 - June 2024
In this course your student will learn Latin through engaging pictures, sentences, and short stories. No need to spend hours suffering through grammar charts and dry vocabulary lists that get you nowhere. Instead, you will begin listening to, understanding, speaking, reading, and laughing in Latin from the very first day of class. This course is designed particularly for upper elementary students (grades 3-5). After completing Elementary Latin 1, students will move on to Elementary Latin 2.
- Cost: $1,000
- Elementary School Latin 1 Details:
- Class sessions last 1 hour
- 1 class session per week
- School year runs Sept. 5th, 2023 – June 10, 2024
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a normal academic calendar year: September – June.
- Class times are selected by parents. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Google Form to tell us your availability, and we’ll schedule your class accordingly. If we can’t find something that works for you, you get a 100% refund – guaranteed.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Latin professors. Learn Latin from anywhere. All you need is a wifi connection and computer enabled with microphone and video.
- We have separate tracks for elementary, middle, and high school students. While they move at different paces and use a variety of materials, they all end up in the same place: Giving your student the tools to read Latin texts with ease.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you and your child absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the academic calendar system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- Signing up with ALI is risk-free. We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Latin class, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Latin for Kids
Many parents who are looking for a Latin homeschool curriculum or who are looking for a Latin for children program don’t know where to turn. There are tons of products on the market, but very little data or evidence that their approaches work. In fact, many classical education companies and Latin curriculum options sell students short: They don’t believe that kids can really learn to read Latin. That’s why they teach kids to memorize grammar tables or have them watch distracting, substance-free videos.
These vendors and educators don’t even believe in their own Latin teaching mission.
But we do. We know your child can learn Latin – because we have seen other kids learn it, over and over again.
So connect with us and our specially designed Latin for kids, full-service program. All you have to do is sign up, work with us to schedule a meeting time, and watch your student learn.