Beginner Ancient Greek II
Registration for Beginner Ancient Greek II is open. Pay 25% now to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. Registration closes August 13th.
Beginner Ancient Greek II (G102): Fall Semester
Whether you are interested in Koine or Classical Greek, this course is for you. You will continue the grammatical and vocabulary work you began in Beginner Ancient Greek I (Ancient Greek 101). We will continue to make use of the outstanding book Athenaze, a graded reader that allows the student to learn much of the Ancient Greek language through context alone, as well as a cutting-edge interactive digital textbook. After completing this course, students will move on to Ancient Greek 201, the first course in ALI’s Intermediate sequence, which gradually exposes students to un-adapted Ancient Greek primary texts.
- Cost: $850
- Beginner Ancient Greek II Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Weekly office hours – no appointment necessary
- Course lasts 15 weeks
- Begins week of August 30th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
Please note: You must either be enrolled in or have already completed Ancient Greek 101 to enroll in Ancient Greek 102.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: August – December
- Spring: January – May
- Summer: June – July
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Doodle poll to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Greek professors. Learn Ancient Greek from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Greek class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.