Intermediate Ancient Greek II
Registration for Intermediate Ancient Greek II is open. Registration closes December 16th.
Intermediate Ancient Greek II (G202): Spring Term
Are you ready to super-charge your Greek reading and speaking abilities? In this course, we will finish reading Thrasymachus and also read the epic of Joseph from Genesis in the Septuagint. After completing Greek 202, students will move on to Greek 301, the first course in our Advanced sequence.
- Cost: $725
- Intermediate Ancient Greek II Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Term runs January 7th – April 13th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
Note: You must have completed G201 or have instructor permission before registering for G202.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Ancient Greek 202 will be split into two different sections.
- G202 Section A will meet on Mondays, 6am – 7:30am PST (San Francisco)
- G202 Section B will meet on Saturdays, 12pm – 1:30pm PST (San Francisco)
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Greek professors. Learn Ancient Greek from anywhere.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Greek class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.