Intermediate Ancient Greek II
Registration for Intermediate Ancient Greek II is open. Pay 25% now to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. Registration closes April 15th.
Intermediate Ancient Greek II (G202): Summer Term
Are you ready to super-charge your Greek reading and speaking abilities? In this course, we will begin reading Athenaze Vol. II and also read selections from a variety of Ancient Greek primary sources, including the Romance of Alexander. After completing Greek 202, students will move on to Greek 301, the first course in our Advanced sequence.
- Cost: $725
- Intermediate Ancient Greek II Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Summer term runs May 7th – August 12th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
Note: You must have completed G201 or have instructor permission before registering for G202.
I know too many seminary graduates who have forgotten the Greek they learned in school, and since I'm planning on going to seminary, I am determined not to be one of them. I'm so glad I signed up to study with ALI. Instead of paradigms and flash cards, we have page turners and Greek conversations. If you can remember what it was like when you first learned to read, how you looked forward to finding out what happens next, then you'll have an idea of what it's like learning Greek with ALI.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Ancient Greek 202 will be split into two different sections.
- G202 Section A will meet on Mondays, 8:30am – 10am PDT (San Francisco)
- G202 Section B will meet on Thursdays, 3:30pm – 5pm PDT (San Francisco)
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Greek professors. Learn Ancient Greek from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Greek class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Greek class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.