Intermediate Ancient Greek
Registration for Intermediate Ancient Greek is open. Registration closes on April 15th.
Intermediate Ancient Greek I (G201): Summer Term
Are you ready to super-charge your Greek reading and speaking abilities? In this course, we will read Thrasymachus and also read selections from primary sources, including the Gospels and Menander. After completing Greek 201, students will move on to Greek 202, which will prepare them for our Advanced sequence.
- Cost: $725
- Intermediate Ancient Greek Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Spring term runs May 7th – August 12th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds in weeks 2 – 4 done on a pro rata basis
- No refunds after week 4
Note: You must have completed G102 or have instructor permission before registering for G201.
I know too many seminary graduates who have forgotten the Greek they learned in school, and since I'm planning on going to seminary, I am determined not to be one of them. I'm so glad I signed up to study with ALI. Instead of paradigms and flash cards, we have page turners and Greek conversations. If you can remember what it was like when you first learned to read, how you looked forward to finding out what happens next, then you'll have an idea of what it's like learning Greek with ALI.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Ancient Greek 201 will be split into two different sections.
- G201 Section A will meet on Thursdays, 8:30am – 10am PDT (San Francisco)
- G201 Section B will meet on Saturdays, 11am – 12:30pm PDT (San Francisco)
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Greek professors. Learn Ancient Greek from anywhere.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Ancient Greek class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, in weeks 2 – 4, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended. We cannot issue refunds after the fourth week of classes.