Intermediate Ancient Greek
Registration for Intermediate Ancient Greek is open. Pay 25% now to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. Registration closes August 13th.
Intermediate Ancient Greek I (G201): Fall Semester
Are you ready to super-charge your Greek reading and speaking abilities? This is the next step before plunging straight into Greek primary sources. In the Intermediate sequence, we will finish reading Athenaze Vol. I and we will then dive into a handful of other Greek readers, including Ephodion and Thrasymachus. After completing Greek 201, students will move on to Greek 202, which will prepare them for our Advanced sequence.
- Cost: $725
- Intermediate Ancient Greek Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 15 weeks
- Begins week of August 30th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: August – December
- Spring: January – May
- Summer: June – July
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Doodle poll to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Greek professors. Learn Ancient Greek from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Greek class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.