Intermediate Ancient Greek
Registration for Intermediate Ancient Greek is open. Registration closes on December 16th.
Intermediate Ancient Greek I (G201): Spring Term
Are you ready to super-charge your Greek reading and speaking abilities? In this course, we will read the first half of Thrasymachus, systematically review the fundamentals of Ancient Greek grammar, and also read the Passion narrative from the Gospel according to Mark in authentic, un-adapted Koine Greek. After completing Greek 201, students will move on to Greek 202, which will prepare them for our Advanced sequence.
- Cost: $725
- Intermediate Ancient Greek Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Term runs January 7th – April 13th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds in weeks 2 – 4 done on a pro rata basis
- No refunds after week 4
Note: You must have completed G102 or have instructor permission before registering for G201.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Ancient Greek 201 will be split into three different sections.
- G201 Section A will meet on Tuesdays, 6am – 7:30am PST (San Francisco)
- G201 Section B will meet on Tuesdays, 10:30am – 12pm PST (San Francisco)
- G201 Section C will meet on Thursdays, 12pm – 1:30pm PST (San Francisco)
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Greek professors. Learn Ancient Greek from anywhere.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Ancient Greek class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, in weeks 2 – 4, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended. We cannot issue refunds after the fourth week of classes.