Beginner Ancient Greek
Registration for Beginner Ancient Greek: Fall Semester is now open! Put down a 25% deposit now to hold your spot, and pay the rest later.
Beginner Ancient Greek: Fall Semester
Learn Ancient Greek! Whether you are interested in Koine or Classical Greek, this course is for you. It will give you the foundation you need to continue into more advanced material, whichever dialect of Ancient Greek you wish to pursue. We will make use of the outstanding book Athenaze, a graded reader that allows the student to learn much of the Ancient Greek language through context alone, as well as a cutting-edge interactive digital textbook.
- Cost: $850
- Beginner Ancient Greek Details:
- Sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 session per week
- Course lasts 15 weeks
Students who complete Beginner Ancient Greek receive 22.5 hours of live instruction time
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: August – December
- Spring: January – May
- Summer: June – July
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Google Doodle poll to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Greek professors. Learn Ancient Greek from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Greek class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.
Check out all of ALI's Fall Semester Greek courses.
Not Ready to Register?
Send us an inquiry! Ask a question! Send us a Greek phrase you’re struggling with!