Beginner Ancient Greek
Registration for Beginner Ancient Greek is now open. Pay 25% now to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. Registration closes August 13th.
Beginner Ancient Greek I (G101): Fall Term
Learn Ancient Greek! Whether you are interested in Koine, Attic, or Homeric Greek, this course is for you. It will give you the foundation you need to continue into more advanced material, whichever dialect of Ancient Greek you wish to pursue. We will make use of the outstanding book Athenaze, a graded reader that allows the student to learn much of the Ancient Greek language through context alone, as well as a custom-built interactive digital textbook, which is included with the price of tuition. After completing this course, students will move on to Ancient Greek 102, which will prepare them for our Intermediate sequence.
- Cost: $850
- Beginner Ancient Greek Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Fall term runs September 4th – December 17th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Google Form to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Greek professors. Learn Ancient Greek from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Greek class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Greek class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.