High School Latin 3
Registration for High School Latin 3 is now open. Registration closes August 12th.
High School Latin 3: September 2023 - June 2024
High School Latin 3 will continue the communicative, input-based approach to learning Latin begun in earlier classes and further the development of students’ spoken Latin skills. In this course, students will be introduced to the entirety of the Latin nominal and verbal system while learning to read extensively in Latin, including in selected primary sources from Ancient Rome.
- Cost: $1200
- Beginner Latin III (High School) Details:
- Sessions last 1 hour
- 1 session per week
- School year runs Sept. 5th, 2023 – June 8th, 2024
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a normal academic calendar year: September – June.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Latin professors. Learn Latin from anywhere. All you need is a wifi connection and computer enabled with microphone and video.
- We have separate tracks for elementary, middle, and high school students. While they move at different paces and use a variety of materials, they all end up in the same place: Giving your student the tools to read Latin texts with ease.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you and your child absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- Signing up with ALI is risk-free. We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Latin class, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Latin for Kids
Many parents who are looking for a Latin homeschool curriculum or who are looking for a Latin for children program don’t know where to turn. There are tons of products on the market, but very little data or evidence that their approaches work. In fact, many classical education companies and Latin curriculum options sell students short: They don’t believe that kids can really learn to read Latin. That’s why they teach kids to memorize grammar tables or have them watch distracting, substance-free videos.
These vendors and educators don’t even believe in their own Latin teaching mission.
But we do. We know your child can learn Latin – because we have seen other kids learn it, over and over again.
So connect with us and our specially designed Latin for kids, full-service program. All you have to do is sign up, work with us to schedule a meeting time, and watch your student learn.