Beginner Biblical Hebrew II
Registration for Beginner Biblical Hebrew II is open. Registration closes December 17th.
Beginner Biblical Hebrew II (H102): Spring Term
Keep developing your Hebrew reading, speaking, and listening skills. This course will build on the skills you developed in H101 and help you continue developing your ability to read the Hebrew Bible. You will continue to make use of an interactive, digital textbook, extensive comprehensible input, and live class sessions that emphasize active use of the Biblical Hebrew language, so that you can grow in your Biblical Hebrew proficiency.
- Cost: $850
- Beginner Biblical Hebrew Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Spring term runs January 8th – April 15th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds in weeks 2 – 4 done on a pro rata basis
- No refunds after week 4
What You Need to Know
- Classes run for 14-week terms:
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Biblical Hebrew 102 will be split into two different sections.
- H101 Section A will meet on Tuesdays, 8am – 9:3oam PST (San Francisco)
- H101 Section B will meet on Thursdays, 2:30pm – 4pm PST (San Francisco)
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Hebrew professors. Learn Biblical Hebrew from anywhere.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Hebrew class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, in weeks 2 – 4, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended. We cannot issue refunds after the fourth week of classes.