Old English Tutorials
Applications to enroll in Old English Tutorials are open on a rolling basis. Submit an application through the form below to be considered.
Old English Tutorials: One-on-one classes for any skill level
Interested in one-on-one instruction? Do you have a particular course of study you’d like to follow? Have a unique schedule that requires odd meeting times for class hours? Our Tutorials exist in order to meet the needs of any student at any Old English skill level, from Beginner to Advanced levels. If a regular class won’t work for you for whatever reason, we can design a one-on-one Tutorial to meet your needs. Apply today to be considered.
- Cost: $1,350
- Old English Tutorial Details:
- Sessions last 1 hour
- 14 total sessions
- Customize the schedule and curriculum according to your needs
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second Tutorial session
- Refunds after the second Tutorial session are done on a pro rata basis
What You Need to Know
- Tutorials can get started at any time, irrespective of the academic calendar.
- Old English 101 runs every year during the Spring term (Jan. 9th – Apr. 15th).
- Spring term Old English 101 will be split into two different sections.
- E101 Section A will meet on Mondays, 4pm – 5:3opm PDT (San Francisco)
- E101 Section B will meet on Saturdays, 7:30am – 9am PDT (San Francisco)
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI’s Old English Fellow. Learn Old English from anywhere.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Anglo-Saxon class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, in weeks 2 – 4, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended. We cannot issue refunds after the fourth week of classes.
Check out all of ALI's current Old English courses.
Not Ready to Register?
Send us an inquiry!