Beginner Biblical Hebrew
Registration for Beginner Biblical Hebrew is open. Pay 25% now to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. Registration closes December 18th.
Beginner Biblical Hebrew I (H101): Spring Term
If you want to read the Old Testament in its original language, this is the course for you. Begin your Hebrew studies with this highly interactive course. You will learn the Hebrew vocabulary and grammar with audio and images. In our live sessions students will put what they have learned into practice and use Hebrew actively in conversational activities that will allow them to internalize Hebrew vocabulary and grammar.
- Cost: $850
- Beginner Biblical Hebrew Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Begins week of January 9th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
What You Need to Know
- Classes run for 14-week terms, three times a year:
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Doodle poll to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Hebrew professors. Learn Biblical Hebrew from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Hebrew class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Hebrew class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.