Beginner Biblical Hebrew
Registration for Beginner Biblical Hebrew is now open. Registration for Fall term will close on Aug. 13th.
Beginner Biblical Hebrew I (H101): Fall Term
If you want to read the Old Testament in its original language, this is the course for you. Begin your Hebrew studies with this highly interactive course. You will learn Biblical Hebrew vocabulary and grammar with audio, images, and retellings of Bible stories written in simplified Biblical Hebrew, approachable for beginners. In our live sessions students will put what they have learned into practice and use Biblical Hebrew actively in conversational activities that will allow them to internalize the language’s vocabulary and grammar.
- Cost: $850
- Beginner Biblical Hebrew Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Fall term runs Sept. 4th – Dec. 17th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
What You Need to Know
- Hebrew 101 runs every year during the Fall term (Sept. – Dec.).
- Hebrew 101 will not run during the Spring term (Jan. – Apr.). Similarly, Hebrew 101 will not run during the Summer term (May – Aug.).
- Hebrew 101 will be split into two different sections.
- H101 Section A will meet on Tuesdays 8am – 9:30am Pacific
- H101 Section B will meet on Thursdays 2:30pm – 4pm Pacific
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Hebrew professors. Learn Biblical Hebrew from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Hebrew class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Hebrew class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.