Beginner Biblical Hebrew
Registration for Beginner Biblical Hebrew is open. Registration will close December 16th.
Beginner Biblical Hebrew I (H101): Spring Term
If you want to read the Old Testament in its original language, this is the course for you. Begin your Hebrew studies with this highly interactive course. You will learn Biblical Hebrew vocabulary and grammar with audio, images, and retellings of Bible stories written in simplified Biblical Hebrew, approachable for beginners. In our live sessions students will put what they have learned into practice and use Biblical Hebrew actively in conversational activities that will allow them to internalize the language’s vocabulary and grammar.
- Cost: $850
- Beginner Biblical Hebrew Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Term runs January 7th – April 13th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds in weeks 2 – 4 are done on a pro rata basis
- No refunds after week 4
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a trimester basis.
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Google Form to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Hebrew professors. Learn Biblical Hebrew from anywhere.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Hebrew class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, in weeks 2 – 4, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended. We cannot issue refunds after the fourth week of classes.