Registration for Intermediate Latin I is open. Registration closes on April 15th.
Intermediate Latin I (L201): Summer Term
Are you ready to super-charge your Latin reading and speaking abilities? In the Intermediate sequence, we will finish reading Lingua Latina: Familia Romana, dive into Greco-Roman mythology through the book Fabulae Syrae, and begin reading extensive selections from the Latin Vulgate. After completing Latin 201, students will move on to Latin 202, which will prepare them for our Advanced sequence.
- Cost: $725
- Intermediate Latin I Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Summer term runs May 7th – August 12th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
A couple years ago, I struggled to read simple sentences in Latin. Since then, I have learned to work through historic Latin texts, kick back with a Latin novel, and even make some fellow students laugh with a lame joke told in Latin. All along, Jonathan has been a patient and cheerful Latin coach, with a deep knowledge of the language, expertise in pedagogy, and an intuitive grasp of what we students need.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a trimester basis.
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Google Form to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Latin professors. Learn Latin from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Latin class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.