Registration for Intermediate Latin is open. Pay 25% now to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. Registration closes August 13th.
Intermediate Latin I (L201): Fall Semester
Are you ready to super-charge your Latin reading and speaking abilities? This is the next step before plunging straight into Latin primary sources. In the Intermediate sequence, we will finish reading Lingua Latina: Familia Romana, dive into Greco-Roman mythology through the book Fabulae Syrae, and explore the story of the Bible with the book Epitome Historiae Sacrae. After completing Latin 201, students will move on to Latin 202, which will prepare them for our Advanced sequence.
- Cost: $725
- Intermediate Latin I Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 15 weeks
- Begins week of August 30th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: August – December
- Spring: January – May
- Summer: June – July
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Doodle poll to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Latin professors. Learn Latin from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Latin class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.