Registration for Intermediate Latin is open. Pay 25% now to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. Registration closes August 13th.
Intermediate Latin I (L201): Fall Semester
Have you studied Latin grammar but find it almost impossible to read Latin texts? We can fix that. In this course you will successfully read over a thousand pages of engaging Latin. We will begin reading through Fabulae Syrae and Epitome Historiae Sacrae along with numerous contemporary novellas. Our class discussions will take place primarily in Latin, with occasional asides in English, as needed. After completing Latin 201, students will move on to Latin 202, which will prepare them for our Advanced sequence.
- Cost: $725
- Intermediate Latin I Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Weekly office hours – no appointment necessary
- Course lasts 15 weeks
- Begins week of August 30th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: August – December
- Spring: January – May
- Summer: June – July
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Doodle poll to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Latin professors. Learn Latin from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Latin class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.