Registration for Spring Semester: Intermediate Latin is now open! Reserve your seat now with a 25% deposit, and pay the rest later. Registration closes January 13th.
Intermediate Latin: Latin 201
Have you studied Latin grammar but find it almost impossible to read Latin texts? We can fix that. In this course you will successfully read over a thousand pages of engaging Latin. We will read through selections of Fabulae Syrae and the Epitome Historiae Sacrae along with numerous contemporary novellas. After completing Latin 201, students will move on to Latin 202, which will prepare them for our Advanced sequence.
- Cost: $725
- Intermediate Latin Details:
- Sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 session per week
- Course lasts 15 weeks
- Begins week of January 25th
Students who complete Intermediate Latin 201 receive 22.5 hours of live instruction time.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: August – December
- Spring: January – May
- Summer: June – July
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Google Doodle poll to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Latin professors. Learn Latin from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Latin class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.
Check out all of ALI's Spring Semester Latin courses.
Not Ready to Register?
Send us an inquiry! Ask a question! Send us a Latin phrase you’re struggling with!