Latin 301: Roma Aeterna
Registration for L301 is open. Pay 25% now to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. Registration closes August 13th.
Advanced Latin I (L301): Fall Term
Ancient Rome Track: Roma Aeterna
Ready to read Latin as the Romans wrote it? Using the Roma Aeterna text, this course will give you a tour of Ancient Rome and adaptations from classic texts that relate Rome’s legendary origins. Your guides to Roman history will be Vergil, Livy, and others. As you read about the adventures of Aeneas, Romulus, and Remus, and other key events in Roman history, you will learn tons of new and essential Latin vocabulary. After completing Latin 301, students will be eligible to continue into Latin 302 or Latin 320, depending on their interests.
- Cost: $725
- Advanced Latin Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Summer term runs September 4th – December 17th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
Q: Is this the right course for me?
A: ALI students who have successfully completed Intermediate Latin 202 are automatically eligible for admission into Latin 301. We also welcome, of course, students who have begun their Latin education elsewhere. Feel free to reach out to us if you are unsure about which class is right for you.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a trimester basis.
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Google Form to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Latin professors. Learn Latin from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Latin class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.