Intermediate Biblical Hebrew I
Registration for Beginner Biblical Hebrew is open. Registration will close August 12th.
Intermediate Biblical Hebrew I (H201): Fall Term
You have been speaking, listening to, and reading in Biblical Hebrew. Now it is really time to put these skills to the test. In H201, we will begin working our way through graded Hebrew stories, designed to teach vocabulary and grammatical concepts in an intuitive way. We will also build our speaking and listening skills, and we will also continue to make use of extensive comprehensible input and live class sessions that emphasize active use of the Biblical Hebrew language.
- Cost: $725
- Intermediate Biblical Hebrew Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Fall term runs September 4th – December 17th
- H201 meets on Tuesdays, 8am – 9:30am PDT
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds in weeks 2 – 4 are done on a pro rata basis
- No refunds after week 4
What You Need to Know
- Hebrew 201 runs every year exclusively during the Fall term (Sept. – Dec.).
- Hebrew 201 will not run during the Spring term (Jan. – Apr.) nor during the Summer term (May – Aug.).
- Hebrew 201 will meet on Tuesdays, 8am – 9:30am PDT.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Hebrew professors. Learn Biblical Hebrew from anywhere.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Hebrew class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, in weeks 2 – 4, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended. We cannot issue refunds after the fourth week of classes.