Intermediate Biblical Hebrew I
Registration for Intermediate Biblical Hebrew I is open. Pay 25% now to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. Registration closes August 13th.
Intermediate Biblical Hebrew I (H201): Fall Term
You have been speaking, listening to, and reading in Biblical Hebrew. Now is the time to really put these skills to the test. In H201, we will read the book of Jonah – in real-live Biblical Hebrew! We will also build our speaking and listening skills, and we will also continue to make use of an interactive, digital textbook, extensive comprehensible input, and live class sessions that emphasize active use of the Biblical Hebrew language, so that you can keep developing your Biblical Hebrew proficiency.
- Cost: $725
- Intermediate Biblical Hebrew Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Fall term runs September 4th – December 17th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
What You Need to Know
- Classes run for 14-week terms, three times a year:
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Google Form to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Hebrew professors. Learn Biblical Hebrew from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Hebrew class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Hebrew class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.