Intermediate Biblical Hebrew II
Registration for Intermediate Biblical Hebrew II is open. Registration closes December 17th.
Intermediate Biblical Hebrew II (H202): Spring Term
If you have been enjoying Hebrew so far, you don’t want to miss out on Hebrew 202. After completing the graded reader “In Judah”, we are finally able to work through the book of Ruth together. This will add a decent amount of vocabulary, as well as reading comprehension. Instruction will continue to emphasize active use of Biblical Hebrew as the medium of communication.
- Cost: $725
- Intermediate Biblical Hebrew II Details:
- Class sessions run on Tuesdays, 2:30pm – 4pm PST
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Spring term runs January 10th – April 11th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
What You Need to Know
- Classes run for 14-week terms, three times a year:
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- H202 will run during the Spring term on Tuesdays, 2:30pm – 4pm PST (San Francisco).
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Hebrew professors. Learn Biblical Hebrew from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Hebrew class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Hebrew class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.