Registration for the Beginner Latin: Quarantine Semester is open! Register today, make a 25% deposit to hold your spot, and pay the rest later.
Beginner Latin: Quarantine Semester
You’re stuck at home. You’ve thought about learning Latin. This is the class for you. We’re starting an Intro to Latin class in April so you can begin your journey through the elements of Latin grammar and vocabulary. You will read hundreds of pages in Latin, and have fun doing it! We use an innovative digital textbook and entertaining Latin texts to get you fluent faster than you think possible. Whether you are interested in Cicero, Vergil, Augustine, or Erasmus, this course is for you!
- Cost: $850
- Beginner Latin Details:
- Starts the week of April 6
- Sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 session per week
- Course lasts 15 weeks
Students who complete Beginner Latin receive 22.5 hours of live instruction time.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: August – December
- Spring: January – May
- Summer: June – July
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Google Doodle poll to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Latin professors. Learn Latin from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Latin class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.
Wrong class for you? Check out all of ALI's courses.
Not Ready to Register?
Send us an inquiry! Ask a question! Send us a Latin phrase you’re struggling with!