Advanced Ancient Greek I
Registration for Advanced Ancient Greek I is open. Pay 25% now to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. Registration closes April 15th.
Advanced Ancient Greek I (G301): Summer Term
Ready to read Greek as the Ancient Greeks wrote it? Continuing to use Athenaze Vol. II and the second volume of Ephodion, this course will expose you to a ton of Ancient Greek, designed both to deepen your vocabulary and grammatical knowledge as well as familiarize you with a variety of authentic Ancient Greek styles. After completing Ancient Greek 301, students will continue into Ancient Greek 302, a continued exploration of Ancient Greek prose and verse styles.
- Cost: $725
- Advanced Ancient Greek I Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Meets Saturdays, 12pm – 1:30pm PDT
- Runs May 13th – Aug. 12th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
Note: You must have completed G202 or have instructor permission before registering for G301.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- G301 during the ’23 Summer Term will be meeting on Saturdays, 12pm – 1:30pm PDT (San Francisco). The first day of class is May 13th, and the last day of class is August 12th.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Greek professors. Learn Ancient Greek from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Greek class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Greek class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.