Intermediate Latin II - Intensive
If you are currently enrolled in or have already completed Intermediate Latin I, you are eligible to enroll in Intermediate Latin II.
Registration for the Intermediate Latin II: Summer Intensive is now open! Reserve your seat with a 25% deposit, and pay the rest later. Registration closes May 21st.
Intermediate Latin II: Summer Intensive
In this course you will continue to read hundreds of pages of engaging Latin. We will finish reading Fabulae Syrae and Epitome Historiae Sacrae. We will also begin reading selections from our first un-adapted Latin primary text: Cicero’s Pro Archia Poeta. As in Intermediate Latin I (201), class discussions and explanations will primarily be conducted in Latin, with occasional asides in English, as needed. After completing Latin 202, students will enroll in Latin 301, the beginning of the Advanced sequence, in which students will read broadly from Latin primary text selections.
This intensive class is not for the faint of heart: We’re packing an entire 15-week semester into our short, 8-week Summer Semester.
- Cost: $725
- Summer Intensive Details:
- Sessions last 2 hours
- 1 session per week
- Weekly office hours – no appointment necessary
- Course lasts 8 weeks
- Begins week of June 7
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
Please note: You must either be enrolled in or have already completed Latin 201 to enroll in Latin 202.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: August – December
- Spring: January – May
- Summer: June – July
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Google Doodle poll to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Latin professors. Learn Latin from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Latin class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.
Latin Course Progression
Check out all of ALI's summer semester Latin courses.
Not Ready to Register?
Send us an inquiry! Ask a question! Send us a Latin phrase you’re struggling with!