Honors Latin 1
For Middle and High Schoolers with Latin Experience
Registration for Honors Latin 1 is open. Pay 25% now to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. Registration closes December 18th.
Honors Latin 1: Spring Term
This course is designed particularly for middle and high school students who have already taken Latin and have knowledge of the fundamentals of Latin grammar and vocabulary, but do not yet have experience speaking and reading extensively in Latin. Honors Latin 1 will introduce these students to spoken Latin, and get them reading Latin stories, developing their grammar knowledge, and deepening their vocabulary. After completing Honors Latin 1, students will move on to Honors Latin 2.
- Cost: $600
- Honors Latin 1 Details:
- Sessions last 1 hour
- 1 session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Begins week of January 9th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a trimester basis.
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Class times are selected by parents. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Doodle poll to tell us your availability, and we’ll schedule your class accordingly. If we can’t find something that works for you, you get a 100% refund – guaranteed.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Latin professors. Learn Latin from anywhere. All you need is a wifi connection and computer enabled with microphone and video.
- We have separate tracks for middle school students and high school students. While they move at different paces, both tracks use the same materials and end up in the same place: Giving your student the tools to read Latin texts with ease.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you and your child absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- Signing up with ALI is risk-free. We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Latin class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.
Latin for Kids
Many parents who are looking for a Latin homeschool curriculum or who are looking for a Latin for children program don’t know where to turn. There are tons of products on the market, but very little data or evidence that their approaches work. In fact, many classical education companies and Latin curriculum options sell students short: They don’t believe that kids can really learn to read Latin. That’s why they teach kids to memorize grammar tables or have them watch distracting, substance-free videos.
These vendors and educators don’t even believe in their own Latin teaching mission.
But we do. We know your child can learn Latin – because we have seen other kids learn it, over and over again.
So connect with us and our specially designed Latin for kids, full-service program. All you have to do is sign up, work with us to schedule a meeting time, and watch your student learn.