Registration for the Beginner Latin: Summer Intensive is open! Register today, make a 25% deposit to hold your spot, and pay the rest later.
Beginner Latin: Summer Intensive
This intensive class is not for the faint of heart: We’re packing two semesters of introductory Latin into two courses spanning a total of 8 weeks: Intensive I (June) and Intensive II (July). Begin your journey through the elements of Latin grammar and vocabulary, and read hundreds of pages in Latin. Whether you are interested in Cicero, Vergil, Augustine, or Erasmus, this course is for you!
- $850 for Summer Intensive I (June)
- $850 for Summer Intensive II (July)
- Summer Intensive Details:
- Sessions last 2 hours
- 3 sessions per week
- Each intensive lasts 4 weeks
Students who complete Intensive I and Intensive II receive 48 hours of live instruction time.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: August – December
- Spring: January – May
- Summer: June – July
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Google Doodle poll to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Latin professors. Learn Latin from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Latin class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.
Wrong class for you? Check out all of ALI's summer semester courses.
Not Ready to Register?
Send us an inquiry! Ask a question! Send us a Latin phrase you’re struggling with!