Beginner Latin III
For Middle Schoolers
Registration for Beginner Latin III: Middle School is open. Pay 25% now to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. Registration closes December 18th.
Beginner Latin III (Middle School): Spring Term
In this course your student will continue what they’ve already begun, in learning Latin through engaging pictures, sentences, and short stories. No need to spend hours suffering through grammar charts and dry vocabulary lists that get you nowhere. Instead, your student will continue listening to, understanding, speaking, reading, and laughing in Latin. This course is designed particularly for middle school students. After completing Beginner Latin III (Middle School), students will move on to Beginner Latin IV (Middle School).
- Cost: $550
- Beginner Latin III (Middle School) Details:
- Class sessions last 1 hour
- 1 class session per week
- Course lasts 14 weeks
- Begins week of January 9th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
Please note: Your student must either be enrolled in or have already completed Beginner Latin II (Middle School) in order to enroll in Beginner Latin III (Middle School).
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a trimester basis.
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Class times are selected by parents. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Doodle poll to tell us your availability, and we’ll schedule your class accordingly. If we can’t find something that works for you, you get a 100% refund – guaranteed.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Latin professors. Learn Latin from anywhere. All you need is a wifi connection and computer enabled with microphone and video.
- We have separate tracks for middle school students and high school students. While they move at different paces, both tracks use the same materials and end up in the same place: Giving your student the tools to read Latin texts with ease.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you and your child absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- Signing up with ALI is risk-free. We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Latin class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.
Latin for Kids
Many parents who are looking for a Latin homeschool curriculum or who are looking for a Latin for children program don’t know where to turn. There are tons of products on the market, but very little data or evidence that their approaches work. In fact, many classical education companies and Latin curriculum options sell students short: They don’t believe that kids can really learn to read Latin. That’s why they teach kids to memorize grammar tables or have them watch distracting, substance-free videos.
These vendors and educators don’t even believe in their own Latin teaching mission.
But we do. We know your child can learn Latin – because we have seen other kids learn it, over and over again.
So connect with us and our specially designed Latin for kids, full-service program. All you have to do is sign up, work with us to schedule a meeting time, and watch your student learn.