Beginner Ancient Greek II - Intensive
If you are currently enrolled in or have already completed Beginner Ancient Greek I, you are eligible to enroll in Beginner Ancient Greek II.
Registration for the Beginner Ancient Greek: Summer Intensive is now open! Reserve your seat with a 25% deposit, and pay the rest later. Registration closes May 21st.
Beginner Ancient Greek II: Summer Intensive
Whether you are interested in Koine or Classical Greek, this course is for you. You will continue the grammatical and vocabulary work you began in Beginner Ancient Greek I (Ancient Greek 101). We will continue to make use of the outstanding book Athenaze, a graded reader that allows the student to learn much of the Ancient Greek language through context alone, as well as a cutting-edge interactive digital textbook. After completing this course, students will move on to Ancient Greek 201, the first course in ALI’s Intermediate sequence, which gradually exposes students to un-adapted Ancient Greek primary texts.
- Cost: $850
- Summer Intensive Details:
- Sessions last 2 hours
- 1 session per week
- Weekly office hours – no appointment necessary
- Course lasts 8 weeks
- Begins week of June 7
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
Please note: You must either be enrolled in or have already completed Ancient Greek 101 to enroll in Ancient Greek 102.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: August – December
- Spring: January – May
- Summer: June – July
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Doodle poll to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Greek professors. Learn Ancient Greek from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Greek class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended.
Check out all of ALI's summer semester Greek courses.
Not Ready to Register?
Send us an inquiry! Ask a question! Send us a Greek phrase you’re struggling with!