Advanced Latin II
Registration for Advanced Latin II is open. Pay 25% now to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. Registration closes August 13th.
Advanced Latin II (L302): Fall Semester
Ancient Rome Track
Ready to read Latin as the Romans wrote it? Continuing with the Roma Aeterna text from L301, this course will continue to follow Rome from her legendary origins to the end of the Republic. Your guides to Roman history will be Vergil, Livy, Ovid, Cicero, and Sallust (and more)! As you read about the adventures of Aeneas, the Punic wars, and other key events in Roman history, you will learn 3,000 new vocabulary terms. After completing Latin 302, students will continue into ALI’s specialized, 400-level Expert courses.
- Cost: $725
- Advanced Latin II Details:
- Class sessions last 1.5 hours
- 1 class session per week
- Weekly office hours – no appointment necessary
- Course lasts 15 weeks
- Begins week of August 30th
- ALI classes are completely risk-free: Get a 100% refund anytime before your second class session
- Refunds after the second class session are done on a pro rata basis
Please note: You must either be enrolled in or have already completed Latin 301 to enroll in Latin 302.
What You Need to Know
- Classes run on a semester basis.
- Fall: August – December
- Spring: January – May
- Summer: June – July
- Class times are selected by students. Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you a Doodle poll to choose your class time.
- Classes are live, online classes run by ALI Latin professors. Learn Latin from anywhere.
- Register now, pay a 25% deposit to reserve your spot, and pay the rest later. We want to make sure you absolutely love your Latin class before you pay for all the classes.
- You can skip the semester system. With one-on-one Tutorials, you can set up your own class schedule with an ALI professor.
- We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied. If you don’t love your first Latin class, we guarantee a 100% refund. After that, refunds will be made on a pro rata basis, based on however many class sessions you’ve attended